Starter or Cap for Motor ??

Hoping someone can help me here.

I have a GE motor. It was used for a fan/blower

I have lost the Starter/Capacitor (I don't even know which it uses)

It has 3 Wires for the Starter / Cap. A Yellow, Brown, Black.

I believe that two of the wires go to the same terminal.

I have searched high and low for the Wiring diagram or even a mention of this motor anywhere and I can't find anything.

The Tag on the side is very clear as it was purchased by me within probably 5-10 years. However the GE plant that made it is gone and GE from what I understand closed that division for small motors. There seems to be no info on them.

Can anyone help me with this to get the right Start / Cap ?? And the wiring.

Interestingly I cant even find the any GE motor that starts with the numbers "5J" they all seem to be "5K" However the metallic label is clear its 5J.

Here is the info on the label. ======================================

GE TWO SPEED Mod 5J722GX

1/4 1/20

V115 60Hz

Protected Thermal Yes

CSA ENCL DP

FR 45 CAR

Type KHC A2.5/2.3

RPM 1725/850

Energy Saver

There is a diagram on how to reverse the motor and how to change the speed. But that's the only diagram on it.

Help solving the Starter / Cap would be apriciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
Steve Wolf