Thermostat recommendations

Have a CA unit that we need a good, RELIABLE remote electronic thermostat.

The Ranco ETC is ok, but is there something better were the thing can be unlocked with a code etc? Or better yet, have an alarm with it?

Also, need to be able to get extra sensors in case one fails we would not have to shut down the CA, we could just wire the other extra one to the stat.

Thanks Rich

Reply to
Geoman

VisionPro

Reply to
Noon-Air

Noonie, This isn't a residential unit but a warehouse refrigerated unit, must maintain about 28 degrees. I don't think Vision Pro goes that low.

Rich

Reply to
Geoman

Sorry, you didn't say that. I don't keep up with low temp stuff

Reply to
Noon-Air

Hi, Ditto. I use Vision Pro 8000 commercial model.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Will you just go away? Geez you contribute NOTHING!

Reply to
Tekkie®