Thanks for all the replys, we are going with the Maytag unit.

Thanks for all the replys, we are going with the Maytag unit.

Reply to
designwebs

Please come back and let us know how it worked out. You're always welcome back home.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

designwebs posted for all of us...

Front or top loader?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Front loaders use 50% less freon.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

until you open the door stormy, then it just pours out.

Reply to
Fartikus

Geez, what a hack. You didn't know that there is a door interlock safety switch? You can't open the door while it's in the cool cycle. Have to wait until after the cool, and then the spin cycle. And people say I'm ignorant.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Ya know, you idiot, now you are not just a moron, but an obnoxious one at that. Was that an attempt to be funny? You ARE ignorant.

now, **I** was funny!

Reply to
Fartikus