Smoking_Transformers

bubba would have found that short for you, if only he got that 3 volt breaker to workout for him!

HAHAHAHAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

LOL

Do you really blame people for wanting to do their own work, when you got incompetents like bubbs and KY running loose?

I guess working on 24V requires the 2 of you pea brains...1 to lick it and 1 to stick it! LOL What a freaking joke! The sooner you 2 realise your place around here and in the real world the better...your both useless.

Stick to changing filters and fan belts. Leave the tech stuff to me, and let the poster decide if my advice is helpful or not...

I don't mind constantly proving you two clowns wrong, I just feel your time could be better spent...like maybe educating yourselves.....Don't just dream about being me, be me....get a clue fellas!

:P

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

LMAO

Reply to
<kjpro

right after you wired past all the safety devices and then started replacing parts one by one till you got it right. You&#39;re such a fucquering hack. So pathetic. You&#39;re actually beginning to make me feel sorry for you. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Replace parts? LOL I said I could find his low volatge short with a 3A fuse... I never suggested replacing anyting.

Read much?

Remember we are still laughing at you for suggesting a 3 VOLT breaker...

loser.

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

We? You have a "we" in your pocket? It seems you have no "WE" at all. Only you, in the corner, licking the window. Meanwhile, EVERYONE is just laughing and wondering about you. How&#39;s it feel to be the pet fool of the group? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

He seems to like it...

Reply to
<kjpro

Yeah, the attention gives him a rise.

No Minion card for him!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

LOL I don&#39;t read anything you clowns say, unless it&#39;s a reply to me.

I do enjoy defeating 4 grown adults into submission though :)

So far none of you have said anything technically correct, not even any decent insults. You guys are nothing.

HAHA

If this was a real life situation, the majority of you pussies would stand there quite, while maybe 1 of you would have the balls to throw down, then fall down. hehe

DANgER > bubba

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Canadian Heat: The "unedumacated" hillbilly from the North. Not only stupid but too dumb to use a spell checker. Retards > DANgER Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

HAHA great advice gofish, you dumbass.

Might want to find that short before you start changing parts.. SIGH

We got another furnace cleaner here!!!

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

Spoken from a true parts changer himself Mr. Canuck, the DANgERous Heat boy. First you start wiring out safetys, then start replacing parts. Eventually you come to the bad part. Nice job, Canuck. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba