S/S Replacement Chimney Cost?

My 15 year old oil burner uses a power vent through the side of the foundation. Last HVAC serviceman noticed the vent was getting old, and I never cared much for the idea of the way it worked anyway.

Any rough ideas how much it would cost, in Eastern PA, to have it replaced with a basic stainless steel chimney? Don't care much about appearance, basic plain pipe is OK.

I'd like to have an idea what to expect when the guy from the oil company comes to give me an estimate.

House is a ranch style, right now the power vent is about six feet from the end of the house, about 24 inches off the ground, any pipe would have to travel a few feet to miss a window, so would the horizontal rise be a problem?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
zerosumknowledge

If you want cost and pricing check out HVAC-Talk . com

They love to answer questions of this nature.

Reply to
tech

What did your local tech say??

Reply to