R22, 30 lb sealed- never opened

replying to Dale, Edozier05 wrote: What are u asking for it cash

Reply to
Edozier05

replying to Dale, james Callahan wrote: How much are you looking for out of it.

Reply to
james Callahan

replying to Dale, buddy] wrote: i will give you 150.00

Reply to
buddy]

Can I collect the $10,000 reward for turning you and Dale in for dealing in illegal and unlicensed products? My guess it is also counterfeit Mexican also.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

replying to Dale, Ray alga wrote: Hello if I have to pay for shipping I'll give you $150

Reply to
Ray alga

replying to Dale, Leo wrote: ok i can buy R22 30lbs from you, i can pay you by paypal ok

Reply to
Leo

LOL good luck with that, Trumps era has been neutered they don't have the man power for such things and I doubt they care.

Reply to
mikiloving