R22, 30 lb sealed- never opened

Hwll, I don't trust the typical Service truck. Is this guy selling a hot service truck too? If its a Pinto, stormy is in the market for it.

Reply to
Hermann

Of course they can. We have elected any number of them.

Reply to
Hermann

Nancy Pelosi was on Disney?

Reply to
Hermann

If its OK for do it yourself Neurosurgery, it sure should be OK for do it yourself HVAC. Take Stormy for example. He has done both. As is obviously apparent.

Reply to
Alexander

That was weasel babies. The adult weasels sound like Tom Cruise, and Cindy Sheehan.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You didn't hear? I got a Pinto Station Wagon last year.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That was the voice I heard? Wow! Guess the man weasel was Bill Clinton?

"I did not have sex with that gerbil, Miss Pelosi."

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Are you sure it wasn't a ferret ? It could have been a ferret ....

Reply to
.p.jm.

Point.

Reply to
.p.jm.

Why you be pickin on Stormy? Dey is a lot moar dummer peoples out der. I noe, eye seen em.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You mean the black footed ferret? No he is still in office. ;-p

Reply to
Don Ocean

Maybe, like cancer.. It is time to expand.

Reply to
Hermann

And the liberals holler about racism. Nothing here to see, move along.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

B....b....b....but I get 12 MPG as it is!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

With 2 Pinto's , you can double your mileage.

Reply to
Hermann

He is badly needed again as ACORNS Lawyer as they have been caught with their hand in the cooky jar again. Aren't they scheduled to handle American election results? His home country of Kenya misses him.

Reply to
Don Ocean

replying to Dale, robert wrote: Hi dale I am in cleveland ohio and need a tank of r22.do you still have it?

Reply to
robert

replying to Dale, Ugurhan Kosereis wrote: I am interested I accept the price I can paid with pay pal account.

Reply to
Ugurhan Kosereis

Keep in mind that R22 requires a license to own or use... In fact shippers can only ship it to licensed facilities. At least that is what is in the Updates the Fed keep sending me. Might I suggest that an alternative cooling gas would be R416A..It requires an oil change from mineral to PAg oil. It is a replacement for R22, cheaper, Environment friendly and will not upset the EPA. I am not sure whether you need a license for it or not. I have a Universal...But cannot fathom why a license would be required. Of course the Methodology for handling high pressure gases safely should be adhered to.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Correct that to R424A, R416A is a substitute for R12. Also R270, R407C, R458A