Please check out my new book "Kent Craig's Project Management Blue Book" available on Amazon.com

From October of 1998 through June of 2012, I wrote a monthly column for Con= tractor magazine (Chicago, IL) called "Craig On Project Management" which d= ealt with topics related to project management, personnel matters, scheduli= ng, efficient asset utilizations, pre-construction, contract construction l= ifecycle, job post-completion strategies, estimating, safety, and other iss= ues related to the mechanical (HVAC/ heating/ ventilation/ air conditioning= / plumbing/ piping/ high purity/ energy management/ LEED) contracting indus= try, along with the occasional featured article.

This book a collection of those timeless articles and is a valuable resourc= e addition to any business library.

To check out the high-quality paperback version of the book on it's own pag= e at Amazon.com, please use the follow bouncelink:

To see the book's Kindle version which also has the "Look Inside!" feature,= please use this bouncelink:

. . . and Thanks!, it's appreciated!

Reply to
H. Kent Craig