pan tablets

Fortunately, there are no laws banning slide rules. "A well regulated space shot, being necessary to the operation of a free state, the right to keep and bear slide rules shall not be infringed."

I think one of us had a derivateve done wrong, as she really meant to give me her home phone number. At least, that's what she said. The only thing that got amputated was my plans for a second date.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

didn't your mama ever tell you not to drink and derive??

Reply to
Steve

It's in the Bible. The love of money is the third root of all evil.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You are the one that got your root infected. What does your Bible say about that?

Reply to
Alexander

Just cause the number derived out to a VD clinic, doesn't mean we got personal enough for her to know one way or the other. I got what I thought was her number, but we never got past the library stage.

The Bible may say something about that, but I can't remember at the moment.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What a calculated comment ... a sine of a warped mind.

Reply to
.p.jm.

You mean you stuck your head in too?

Reply to