normally I don't do politics, but...

With all the flap in the liberal democrat controlled congress with trying to put a stop to funding etc for our countries finest in Iraq, and Nancy Pelosi having been directed by our military's Commander in Chief, and White House Advisors, NOT to go to the middle east, In my mind, She is doing nothing but stirring the pot with an outboard motor. She doesn't have a clue about the region, its politics, its customs, or the fact that over there, she is nothing more than a target, and that if she gets taken hostage, blown up by an IED, or publicly beheaded on Algezera, that could be the start of WW3.(Maybe a stretch, maybe not...) Pelosi's little visit to the mid east, should be considered to be "Consorting with the enemy" and most probably TREASON. I have to wonder what the liberal democrat controlled congress would do(other than laundry after they crap in their collective pants) if Ms Pelosi was ARRESTED as soon as she set foot back on US soil. I know that if I tried some stupid stunt like that, it would be a long time before I ever saw the light of day.

BTW.... Just who paid for this little excursion??? bet it was the tax payers.

Reply to
Noon-Air

well what are your thoughts on all the f****ng republicans that joined her on this very same trip?

methinks there are far too many people with their head shoved up their ass that cant get beyond whether a person is democrat or republican.

personally, I dont give a shit who they are, left, right or centrist, but somebody has to stand up to the King of the united states and actually start representing the will of the people who voted them into office.

the lame duck has taken 6 years to prove he's grossly incompetent for the job at hand, I suppose it will take another 6 years for the 30% that still support him to acknowledge that fact......

Reply to
gofish

snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote

Go figure! Those middle-eastern bastards are upset with us, just because foreign powers set up military bases on their soil, and then try to manipulate their governments! The nerve of them getting mad at us just for that! After all, if the Iraqi's or the Afgani's landed in Manhattan and set up a military base, we'd let them, right?

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Maybe if more people would support him, he'd start leading and representing more US citizens? :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

"Noon-Air" wrote

Hopefully, you were more outraged at those which went before her. Or, didn&#39;t you know about them?

Republican Reps. Aderholt and Wolf are currently visiting Syria. According to a congressional official on Rep. Robert Aderholt&#39;s (R-AL) staff, Aderholt and Rep. Frank Wolf (R-VA) are currently visiting Israel and Syria.

Reply to
CJ

"CJ" wrote

Imagine some politicians striking off on their own to persue meaningful dialog with foreign nations ! Of all the irresponsibility! Of all the nerve!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw