Mr Slim vs Halcyon

Renovating my loft and planning to get a Mini Split unit. The space is about

1,400 square feet and originally I was going to go with a 3 zone Mitsubishi Mr. Slim (28K BTU), but then I saw THat Fujitsui has a 4 zone Halcyon system at 36 K BTU. 4 Zone would be nice, bu 3 zones is not a deal breaker and the extra BTUs would be good for safty but 28k is probible okay. . I've read a lot of good stuff about the Mr. Slims but next to nothing About the Halcyon. Has anyone had experience with both? IS the Mr. Slim much better? Is this one of those "no brainers"? Any Comments? MY contractor has used the Mr. Slims but not the other, but says he can install both.

Sean

Reply to
The Avatar

Yes.