Compressor noise R22 vs R410A

Does an R410A compressor give of any more noise than an R22 compressor (all else being equal eg. brand, quality of unit, installed noise suppression, etc.)?

If so, how significant is the difference?

.resool nikcuf ay flesruoy kcuf og, luaP

Reply to
spearingusenet

Deafening to the ears. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

You are full of? it would be better that you stick to what you know! Cavitations can occur only in pumps that pump liquid unless you have new dictionary for all of us, that knows what cavitations is and when it can occur. Jake I have consider you to be little smater then that.

Good luck from Dido

Reply to
AKS

Dildo, you dumbass, why don't you do some homework:

Oscar_Lives

Dido, your questioning of Jake's knowledge and abilities is laughable. You can not even command the language you post with. How can you begin to question the descriptive words used in that language. I am not impressed by your posts. Post something productive or just lurk and learn.

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

Your welcome and FWIW, today I finished the install on another Rheem 14 SEER, R-410a heat pump system with a scroll compressor.... the air handler is so quiet that you are not even aware that its running, and the heat pump......well.... the the guys computer fans make more noise.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Those R-410a Rheems are used in the SkillsUSA competition in Kansas City each June. They often have six of them running side-by-side and they are virtually silent!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Read your on posting smart ass

Reply to
AKS

Quiet? You're just getting old and hard of hearing.........hehe Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba posted for all of us...

I stopped before I went blind.. but it was close...

Reply to
Tekkie®

I always love it when we get a final, and the inspector says to fire it up and we all look around, and go...dude...its BEEN running.

Reply to
aka-SBM