Mini mag saved the day

Mini mag! Saved the day.

At church, we had a wet spot on the wall. Turns out, one of the over head air handlers, the drain clogged. The water got into the wiring, and so the light in the mechanical room didn't work.

Fortunately, I was able to clear the drain enough for now. But, that pocket mini mag sure was useful. Yeah, I had other lights. But, that pocket light sure is convenient.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I prefer something simular to this to keep both hands free when I am working or crawling attics.

Steve

Those look convenient. How long do the coin cell batteries last? Do you change batteries, or buy another light?

My favorite is this one

rip out the bulb and reflector. Put in a minimag LED conversion. Great light output, and uses two AA cells.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The one I use takes 3 AAA cells, and the batteries last for 3 - 4 months of almost daily use. You do have to periodicaly clean off the battery contacts cause of corrosion from sweating.

Reply to
Steve

The Church Lady been at it again ?

Turns out, one of the over