Chiller or 4 way split ?

I give up. When? Is it after you take a nice shit? Maybe after a blow job? How about after you've licked a few windows? Please tell us ......when do you prefer a chiller plus 4 coils over an air-conditioner with 4 splits? We are all ears. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

When do I prefer a chiller plus 4 coils over an air-conditioner with 4 splits ?

R.L.Deboni

Reply to
R.L. Deboni

Sorry, I wasn't kidding.

Maybe my english is some how rusted.

I was thinking about:

- price differences

- installation and maintenance costs

- more or less CFC's (water instead of CFC to transfer the heat from the local units to the heat-pump)

- power requirements

- ...

for "air-conditioner" intend a "multisplit unit".

R.L.Deb> >

Reply to
R.L. Deboni

I read in the following thread that with a chiller I save the copper tubing costs ... one point for a chiller.

Other points ?

R.L.Deb> Sorry, I wasn't kidding.

Reply to
R.L. Deboni