Arcoair 13 Seer R410A 3 Ton

Is the arcoair Mainline Two Speed model a reliable model for our 2100 two story home? We are on a budget. And contractor is including 5 year p & l, as well as 10 years on compressor.

Need answer yesterday. Thanks!

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 25248 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Theskinny

This isn't a budget model... The contractor isn't including the warranty, the manufacture is... but, why isn't he telling you about the 10 year parts promotion??? The promo is running till the end of August... see this link...

Is it the right unit? Don't know, are they going to do a manual J to properly size the unit for your homes requirements? Will it work properly? Don't know, are they going to do a manual D to insure the ducting system is adequite for said system? Will it provide you with comfort and reliability? Don't know, are they having a knowledgable tech doing the installation? Or taking shortcuts to be the cheapest guy in town. Point is... all equipment is junk, unless it's sized, install and set-up to run with-in the manufactures specifications. So get the best installer you can find!

As far as needing the answer yesterday... you should have ask it yesterday.

Reply to
KJPRO

Never worked on one. How about fire up your internet, and check consumer reports. They might know.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Another BoZo that believes in CR bullshit reports. I would think by now you'd understand that the installer can make or break any equipment.

Reply to
KJPRO

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:53:00 -0500, "KJPRO" wrote: \\

Awwww, you're just made because cr tells the truth about the junk you sell.

Reply to
12334

Hey Asshole, listen up this time... You don't know me and you don't know what brands I sell... therefore, why don't you quit posting lies after lies??? You really are one clueless twit... are you any relation to Stormin the moron?

Reply to
KJPRO