Alco Electrical control valves

Has anyone had any experience with these valves ? These things are awesome. Stepper Motor Drive provides 750- 2600 steps between open and closed. and the same valve can be used for TXV, Liquid injection,hot gas bypass,EPR, CPR, HPR or liquid level control on most refrigerants. We installed some on a 180 ton R22 package that we are building for a L.A. ice rink. What will they think of next?

kool