Latest threads in HVAC Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Yext referral service
I just got a call from someone, wants to sign me up with as a referral provider. They want to send me calls for my business, and only charge me $17 per customer, for the online listing. I glanced at...
6
6

How to treat your HVAC tech
1. When it's 105 out and I've just come out of your attic please do not offer me anything to drink. Us heating and air techs have a special gene that lets us recycle our sweat when licked of off our...
8
8

ot
Does anyone know if its possible to download something off you tube? I found some guitar backing tracks ill like to dl so i can access them off line. Im thinking probably not but thought id ask.
5
5

Furnace air cleaning systems...
I have a question on an electronic air cleaner. We are new home owners in Canada. Hot summers cold winters no spring or fall so basically our blower is on 10 months a year either heat or cooling. Gas...
6
6

Down Down Down
The *FIRST* step has to be to reign in the oil companies and bring the price of gasoline/fuel back down to $1.50 like it was a year ago and KEEP IT THERE. That would give the average 1 car household...
4
4

Is there any problem with a gas furnace being shut down over the winter?
If a gas furnace has been unused (turned off and no gas coming to it) for an entire winter season - is there any damage being done to it? It is a 2 year old unit that had no problem - just not being...
23
23

I am getting a new AC/HEAT inside and out ADVICE?
I am rebuilding after a house fire. It is time to get the AC/HEAT sorted. I live in South Florida * Variable speed unit Yes or No * I will sell this house when the market returns and I have some...
7
7

Sunbeam water dispenser leak
I asked this in maybe I'll have some luck here. TIA. I have a Sunbeam hot / cold water dispenser. It is the type that has a 5 gallon water bottle on top. The water leaked out yesterday. Nice mess to...
18
18

removing the old screw from thermocouple
i'm trying to remove the old screw from the thermocoupler. it's the one that's attacted to the gas vavle. it won't move.
16
16

firebox yes - furnace fan no
Ah, see the group hasn't lost its edge. I have a York Stellar Plus, model P1UDD12N09501A with a Honeywell Chronotherm 3. The fan works, as in I can turn it hard on at the stat. However, the fan never...
8
8

question regarding Chronotherm III
Good morning, all y'all. Hope you can give me a hand here. I'm in the midst of economically devasted Michigan, and am affiliated with a local religious group. Their building is used for services just...
8
8

Need Gas Valve B67RA247 Replacement
In a Williams in-floor furnace, it takes a thermopile millivolt (no external electrical supply) gas valve numbered B67RA247 General Controls with 1/2 inch fittings. I can't find an exact replacement....
6
6

My A/C broke......
Oooops..... Wrong newsgroup..... If I have any Qs on using warm beer as a gargle/mouthwash, I'll post back....
1
1

Buy a Gas Furnace Online.
This is the site I found the helped me find this company and I am glad I did. I realize local installers and contractors dont appreciate internet companies selling equipment for less tham they do. But...
8
8

Buy an Electric Furnace Online?
I was searching the internet for a new electric furnace and found some great prices all over the web. I called Goodman and York and they said warranty would be honored as long as the purchase was made...
3
3