Buy a Gas Furnace Online.

This is the site I found the helped me find this company and I am glad I did. I realize local installers and contractors dont appreciate internet companies selling equipment for less tham they do. But it IS the wave of the future. Good Luck!

James Mobley

This is one of those underground GAY markets. Gays selling factory seconds, stolen items, and defective returns to other gays and hoping they can hook up for some wienie roasting or such.

Reply to
Suka Midak

Better *READ* the warranty paperwork before you buy on-line.

Reply to
Steve

I don't know what this wave of the future is, but I won't purchase from a manufacturer that undercuts me with direct sales. I do buy a bit more then a single sale homeowner does. In my costs is a lot of things like overhead and training. My state has also instituted a sales tax that is a felony for an internet purchaser, for not paying the tax directly to the state. So if a sale is made from Georgia to this are for instance. The State has no power to force the Georgia company to pay the tax. But it sure has a nasty way of insuring that our citizens of this state declare and pay it. Many states are way ahead of us on this. I am sure with the downturn in the economy, that all states will institute this law. We have long had a use tax law for businesses that purchase items out of state. I fill one out every month, along with Contractors excise tax and sales tax ..even on labor. I believe you need to find an Honest dealing contractor that has trained and experienced personal, along with onboard repair material and to stop trying to chisel your way through life. If you are that hard up...Every state has a Heat and replacement program that will do all of what you want for nothing. I personally think it is better to be in a position to pay the taxes that fund these programs then to be on the receiving end. What do you do for a living? Are you an untrained or trained worker. Own your own business...Have responsibilities for the welfare of your employees and their wives and kids? Need to insure every job is extremely well accomplished so as to keep your reputation and continuing business so the crew can keep getting a paycheck? This is a passing hobby for you. The folks here make it their lives work.

Reply to
Don Ocean

The folks here make

Heh..... and y'all have a perty funny way of tryna garner any amount of effing *respect* from anyone, regarding said life's work. Which I sincerely believe is noble work, truly inneresting work, with fascinating underlying science/technology. Amazing how the bunch of you just shit all over it. At least on alt.hvac.

Reply to
Existential Angst

So then it is given that you are self employed as a drug dealer. How does that work for you when you ore obviously using more of the product then you are selling?

Reply to
Don Ocean

Whew..... you reminded me just in time who/what is in alt.hvac -- I was about to address a cupla yer points seriously..... whew....

Reply to
Existential Angst

Until her husband or father finds out ....

Reply to
.p.jm.

I tried several times to love my neighbor but she is afraid of her husband. Got any more ideas?

Reply to
Suka Midak