Latest threads in HVAC Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Evap A/C thermostat
Both the evap and a/c have dampers. I turn one off and turn on the other when I want to switch.
4
4

Viessmann Vitodens 200 install Experience anyone
kjpro posted for all of us.... Yeah, really where can I get me some of these puppies? I'll hack a couple in at home, raise the Lux and wait for the checks to roll in. Forget oil prices buy from me!!!
2
2

HOMEOWNER QUESTIONS
I forwarded it to my website guy, Thanks
6
6

Furnace air ducts
Oh - and having STARTED this group 10 years ago kind of 'gets me in', too. Having written the only FAQ this group has ever had is just kind of icing on the cake.
8
8

Two questions
Hi Fish With the fan cycling like that how long do they last? Our winters go below zero and on some days I see fans overheat because of the excessive cycling. That's why I was thinking of a head...
8
8

Humidity
Take a look at the following 3 links for a glimpse of the ASHRAE comfort zones. This data was collected from an uncondioned school room in Southern CA. The study included unconditioned spaces in over...
3
3

Lennox G32 Recurring Failures
Gentlemen, Thanks to the guys who took the time to respond to the question that I posted on February 19. To Turtle: I apologize for not mentioning in the original post that the drain lines from the...
2
2

the end of in-floor hydronic heating
Gad.. can you imagine the cold, clammy floors in the summer time.. and the mold problems you'd probably have... No thanks..
4
4

Lennox, "Ya gotta luv em" NOT!
Ahh, just another ordinary day. Lennox G26Q3/4-100-6 Installed in 99 (not by me). Problem is intermittent. Works fine, then next time just the inducer runs and no heat. I got there the other day....
10
10