Which model of Takagi Tankless Water Heater you may suggest for my project?

I have 480 Sq Ft log cabin and I am looking for Propane Tankless water heater from Takagi or similar. Please help choose right model of Takagi, I am living in Arizona.
Reply to
Josh Singler
Well my personal opinion is that for such a small residence a small propane tankless water heater would suffice. You can find a great Takagi model for a decent price range of about $500. OUTDOOR TAKAGI T-KJR2-OS-NG TANKLESS WATER HEATER, NATURAL GAS, 140K BTU should fit your log cabin needs without a problem.
Reply to
disqus_1ldADFwgs4
thank you for advice honestly I never heard about Takagi brand, now I choose between Rheem and Takagi. Two models:
Indoor Takagi T-KJr2-IN-LP Tankless Water Heater, Propane, 140K BTU

,default,pd.html
Reply to
disqus_NpmiCJJYhO

Site Timeline Threads