RF Towerstat battery

Can anyone help - my mum has a rf towerstat. The battery neeeded changing and when it was it just doest work and she has no heating. The plumber just wont answer his phone and it has been two days now. HELP PLEASE!

Reply to
Rebecca

Dosen't work? Is the display on? If not the battery is either bad or was installed incorrectly. If everything is normal it may need to be reprogrammed.

Reply to
stanhvac1
Re: RF Towerstat battery open original image

Here is a spec sheet for a towerstat RF with the programming instructions on it. I don't know which model you have.

Reply to
stanhvac1

I need a copy of the spec sheet..can it be emailed to me also snipped-for-privacy@freshfields.com

Reply to
Anonymous

thank you so much

Reply to
disqus_jDQ6eJsKr8

I emailed the Spec sheet and service manual to you

Reply to
stanhvac1