Towerstat RF

Hi

Does anybody have any experience in installing a Towerstat RF? The manual specifies it has three connections, Live, Neutral and Output. How would this match up with a two wire low voltage connection on a Combi Boiler?

Thanks

Reply to
yshaikh01

The Live and Neutral are for mains power from the boiler to power the RF receiver and the Output and Neutral go to the boiler switch connections where the link is removed to turn the boiler on and off.

Reply to
EricP

This may give better definition.

don't forget to set the temp sensitivity and channels.

Reply to
EricP

According to the manual there is only one Neutral connection.

Reply to
yshaikh01

I am sorry you received my posts, they were cancelled almost immediately as my installation was not on your boiler.

Please disregard my replies.

Thanks and sorry.

Reply to
EricP