Somebody's Phone

Did you ever retrieve it?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

'fraid not :-(

I suggested to the chap who dropped it that he look at hiring one of these...

at an *expected* cost of around GBP 150/day, plus the various delivery charges etc. He said he wasn't willing to spend that sort of money.

I figured if it's not worth that for him, then it's not worth having our living room trashed for us.

I think the magnet would be the next bet, I gave him links etc but he hasn't come back to me with anything yet.

Thank god the battery has run out now though, the bloody thing was ringing at all hours :-)

Regards Someone

Reply to
somebody

It will be an ointeresting find for the archaeologists - I suggest that you drop a note down in a waterproof package, telling the story. And perhaps a printout of all the suggestions here :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher