how much does it cost to jack up a house and level it

The cost will most certainly run in thousand dollars. I have seen reports of a $5000 project in CA for a construction company to replace a few piers and level a single story house, and I would say this would be on the lower side. I don't really know how this being in South Texas would affect the price but you really need to have a knowledgeable engineering company to come out to assess the situation first, then give you an estimate. This isn't really a type of a project that anyone can give any estimate worth anything without looking at the house first. Good luck!

Reply to
homeowners

have some rotton piers that need to be replaced from water damage and 3 bedroom house need to also be leveled. One story house, around 1500 sq feet Location in south texas

Reply to
Anonymous