yarrow question

How can you tell the difference between Yarrow and Queen Anne's Lace? from the pitcures they look very similiar and I don't want to go ripping up roots just to smell if they smell like carrots or not.

Reply to
Lynn

The same way you tell the difference from the Asteraceae and Apiaceae.

The plants are in completely different plant families that have almost nothing in common florally.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.......

Thank you! I was able to find great pictures of them by the family names you provided.

Reply to
Lynn