Why garden in images---no need for a thousand words--

This tool

enables the below real easy

Thanks to Billy for pointing out it¹s existence and just like that more folks have access to binaries.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Aw shucks, t'wernt nothin. I stole it from Omlette. Lord only knows where she stole it from;o)

It is handy though.

Reply to
Billy

Duh.....one picture!?! Not much meat there, ya' old fart!

So's the Usenet, handy that is, ya' effing traitorious old fart.

Next thing, y'all will be extolling the virtue of gardening web forums. Know what I mean, Verne. I ain't following any of youse there.

Patooie.....you old effers just go sit in your rockers and leave the technical stuff to us jungers....web shit.......feh.....knuckle under, Bob, er, Bill(y)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie