Where can I buy Sluggo?

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Sluggo? It is supposed to be the best product for slug control. This product contains iron phosphate and supposedly is safer to use than the Ortho product which Home Depot sells. I know I can order online but this makes it cost prohibitive.

Reply to
Phisherman

Most nurseries carry it, why don't you call a few of the larger ones in your area? I get mine at Summerwinds, but I am not sure if there is one in your area.

Reply to
KarenCannoli

Reply to
FabianG

Lowe's, Home Depot, Fred Meyer, Wal Mart, Ace Hardware and assorted nurseries carry it around here. I'd make a some phone calls before you ordered online. One thing to remember when using Sluggo, if it isn't dampened it doesn't work. If you are going through a dry spell mist it down a bit with the hose or spray bottle to activate it.

Val

Reply to
Val