What are these?

Planted a Pumpkin seed, and the first two photos are what's groan. The second two are the result of planting a Lemon seed. They both just look like weeds to me though.

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: WP_000400a.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: WP_000401a.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: WP_000399A.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: WP_000398A.jpg | |Download:
skippysje

The first looks like some kind of thistle.

Reply to
Billy

If the leaves are paired -- two leaves growing at the same point on opposite sides of the stem -- the latter two photos are NOT any kind of citrus. Also, while there is some pale lavender in the flower buds of a lemon, the flowers are white.

Reply to
David E. Ross

All thistles and weeds no pumpkins or lemons. To stop them groaning massage their little tummy with warm olive oil.......

David Hare-Scott

All weeds. No lemon or pumpkin.

Reply to
Farm1

Darn it. My reply is soooooooooo like yours David! I hadn't read your response before I did my reply.

Reply to
Farm1

Sow thistle and Willowherb.

Reply to