Orchid give away - because of moving

Hi,

I am posting here because I am moving to the USA and would like to giv away my five orchids for somebody is going to look after them. I have four Phalaenopsis - a white, a dark pink, a light pink and yellow-green - and a Dendrobium. Except for the white Phalaenopsis and the Dendrobium every plant i blooming. I attached some pictures which were taken on last Sunday. I have some accessories as well, like transparent pots.

I live in Liverpool (L26 area).

My moving date is the 17th of March, so collection should be befor this.

Please send me a PM or write here if you are interested

|Filename: orchid1_closeup.jpg |Download:
|Filename: orchid2.jpg |Download:
|Filename: orchid2_closeup.jpg |Download:
|Filename: orchid3.jpg |Download:
|Filename: orchid4.jpg |Download:
|Filename: orchid4_closeup.jpg |Download:
mogyici