Tomato plant diagnosis

Hi My tomato plant seedlings (photos attached) have gone from good and healthy to developing muddy brown coloured leaves. I am pretty sure it's not over watering. I have other plants that were started at the same time and kept in same environment and are good and healthy. It would be good to have some kind of answer so hoping all of you knowledge and expertise can help. Thank you all

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: IMG-20210511-WA0000.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: IMG-20210511-WA0001.jpg | |Download:
squidfest

Sunscald ? < just an uneducated guess >

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Hi John Many thanks for your reply. I wish it were the sun. We haven't really had any yet this year. I'm in the cold and grey southwest UK.

squidfest

Maybe the pH?

Reply to
badgolferman

Or the acidity of the soil?

Reply to
nuttle

Try giving them some magnesium sulphate, Epsom Salts. That usually perks up tomatoes.

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314

I put some Epsom salts into all my flower or veggie plantings in the spring.I think it makes a diff.

Reply to
Boron Elgar