website feedback

Hi All,

I'm own a landscape business and I spent a portion of my winter creating a gardening resource website (

) and I'd love some feedback. The site consists mostly original articles and guides that I've put together.

Thanks, Tim

riverbirch

Sterling

Your home page requires horizontal scrolling to read. This is very annoying.

That same page has 76 HTML errors (reported by ) and 18 style-sheet errors (reported by ). According to Watchfire's WebXACT (at ), that page has

10 instances of violations of W3C's basic level of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WAI-A) and 68 instances of warnings of possible violations.
Reply to
David E. Ross