Plant Life!

Hi all!

I recently developed a new website which is designed to help people plan, view, and share garden details. I did this purely from a desire to share my garden, and to help other gardeners show what they have done.

I love permaculture, and gardening in general. I think spreading the knowledge and awareness of it can change the world.

I would be very thankful for each of your opinions and recommendations on the site. Please don't hesitate to get in touch and let me know what you think.

Here is the site:

here is a link to my garden (in progress):

so much.

Ed

Reply to
edcolmar

view, and share garden details. I did this purely from a desire to share my garden, and to help other gardeners show what they have done.

knowledge and awareness of it can change the world.

site. Please don't hesitate to get in touch and let me know what you think.

HTML5 and 772 CSS errors.

Given that the HTML5 specification is still only a draft, I would avoid it for now. Otherwise, you might have to keep revising your Web pages to keep up with changes.

Reply to
David E. Ross