warning!! Rude nursery!

Hi! I just wanted to warn anyone out there who is thinking of usin

Ashridge trees DO NOT BOTHER. They are very rude, and unhelpful, an the service is appalling. When I called to complain I was simply hun up on!

Hope I have saved a few people from wasting their time and money here

-- EmmaC69

Reply to
EmmaC69

Ummm.... You left the planet out of your rant... We have no idea where such rude service can be obtained, but surely not on the planet Earth....

Reply to
CptDondo

Sorry you lost your job.

Reply to
bizbee

Reply to
sherwindu

Haha! :) No, still employed elsewhere, but still fuming about Ashridge Trees i Somerset. Called to discuss where my order was and was treated totall dismissively and hung up on

-- EmmaC69

Reply to
EmmaC69