Strange Fungal Growth?

Hi All,

last weekend while I was in Shepherd Bush helping my Uncle trim an Ash tree he's got in his back garden, I spotted a strange growth (?) on a rung of the ladder we were using.

Has anyone got any idea what it is? To give you some sense of scale, the growth is around 10mm in height. I had to use an eyeglass infront of my camera phone lens, that's why it's circular!

Thanks in advance.

Steve

bannbino

I believe those are insect eggs, perhaps lacewing, though lacewing eggs are usually spaced apart evenly (but not always)

Amos Nomore

hatched.

Reply to
Amos Nomore