Thank you on iris question

Thank you to Owdboggy, David Ross and Emilie,

I've decided to leave the iris bed where it is, maybe trim out a branch in the oak and to do it all as soon as possible. I love my bearded iris in bloom and want to ignore them the rest of the year, so this bed is perfect. They bloom and the beds around them fill out and that's that.

Emilie, here in the wilds of southern NH, I've had very little luck with any iris other than the bearded ones or Siberians. Love the look of LI - had rusty red one that just withered away until I sent it south. It was growing in a friend's garden 15 miles south as the crow flies, but she had a lot more damp and shelter than I do.

Cheryl Isaak