Sprayer replacement parts problem

Now I've done it.

I have two, tank sprayers: a Craftsman from Sears, and a RoundUp from Ortho.

For the winter, I put away the nozzles. Now, I can't find them.

Sears doesn't list the model # of the sprayer in it's parts/items on-line catalog. The RoundUp Ortho site is worthless. It just shows a picture of the sprayers. Extolling their virtues and trying to get you to buy one. No customer service contact..

So, Now that I've lost the nozzels and can't find any help from the makers--are the Sprayers trashed :( lots of money lost. Or are nozzles standard and it's just a matter of going to Wal-Mart and finding the right one to fit the hose?

Thanks

Reply to
sunslight

If nipple like fitting at bottom of tank you can buy replacement for tubing with whole wand set up at Home Depot. I bought one a couple of years ago. Believe it was less than $10. Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo
  1. remove the hose from the tank.

  1. take the hose down to your local hardware/garden store.

  2. locate a replacement hose w/nozzle. Brand is not as important as inner diameter of replacement hose being same as original hose. It would be a good idea to have new nozzle with features/functions you like/want. And get one of those smaller stainless steel hose clamps you tighten with a wrench and screwdriver...if nowhere else, your local auto parts store have these.

  1. install replacement hose w/nozzle on your tank, using the small hose clamp to fasten new hose to tank.

Reply to
Lawrence Akutagawa