seedling photos?

Does anyone here know of a site that has photos of seedlings, especially maple (including Japanese maple) seedlings? I am increasingly obsessed with collecting and growing them.

In the course of searching, I did find this site, which, while not that useful to me, others may find worthwhile:

Jean B.

Then look at

Seedlings would just be a matter of scale. Note that there are different forms of maples along with leaf types and size and and and......

Bill a lover of Japanese maples.

Reply to
Bill

Thanks. Ah yes. Now that I see your address, I do remember you.

I need to move. One of my BIG tearjerkers is the fact that I have planted many J. maples here. I will take some little ones that would, I think, just be destroyed, but... I mourn the others--esp. the moonfire that is near my driveway. :-(

And I obviously need to have appropriate spaces to plant my little babies in. These include some small ones I have kept in pots for several years anticipating a move....

Back to seedlings... I do wish my maples produced them. Recently I may have made a relevant discovery re garlic mustard and seedlings though. That doesn't explain why the others have not produced any though.

Reply to
Jean B.

I have 418 million maple seedlings in my lawn. Come and take as many as you'd like. Please. I'm begging you.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Have you noticed they are all different ? Sadly it takes a few years to see what should be culled and which to be celebrated. Babies close to mom usually do not prosper. Transplant sooner than latter. Fun our Mom tree is about 50 years old.

Speaking of moms. .............................. "

Moms deserve more than kudos, of course. We deserve equal pay, access to healthcare and family leave, and everything else it takes to raise a family. And you know TrueMajority will keep working to make sure we get it. But until the playing field is level, it's nice to say thanks and have a laugh with your favorite mom.

- Darcy

Darcy Scott Martin Mom and more TrueMajority / USAction "

Bill..... above URL lets you place your Moms name in the short video.

Reply to
Bill

LOL! Where are you? Are they esoteric? (I doubt it.) That's part of the problem, too--trying to tell whether some of the seedlings are of interesting maples--or are from the more common ones.

Reply to
Jean B.

I think you meant exotic.

Reply to