Dublin Elaine Daylily

Does anyone have any experience with the daylily Dublin Elaine. It is said to be a rebloomer however most of my rebloomers do not rebloom. However some claim that this one really does.

Reply to
Sheila

She what this vendor says. They tend to be accurate with their descriptions. While you're there, order yourself a couple of "Hyperion" daylillies. Drooooool......what a great yellow it is.

JoeSpareBedroom

Yes, I've looked at the Hyperion daylilies in the catalogs and they really look nice. Do you have some?

Reply to
Sheila

I have two. They're absolutely gorgeous.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom