Scungy family and no cider

Cuck (and others), you will find this instructive.

My birthday & mothers birthday recently. Had a family BBQ today @ our place. Had to cater and pay for everything to celebrate my own birthday.

Instructed the family that they are to enjoy a bottle of delicious home brew cider.

No takers.

The old man did manage to polish off the remains of my bottle of Bristol Harvey cream sherry. He had 'a glass', bloody big one though.

He was slightly pissed, but not enough to have a cider chaser. Next time its the cooking sherry for him.

My cousin did however take home 2 tomato plants and a nice delicious bottle of sparkling cider. 'She enjoys it' she says. That might yet become past tense. Time will tell.

rob

Reply to
George.com

Chuck may also find it instructive.

rob

Reply to
George.com

Well, I admire the fortitude of anyone who can drink enough cream sherryhjnbhgb

Reply to
Balvenieman

Well, you have to admire the fortitude of someone who is able to drink enough cream sherry to get a buzz on. Maybe it was BBQ self defense. No doubt, the old coot read your reviews of the cider.

Reply to
Balvenieman

not when its my sherry

rob

Reply to
George.com

and when there are bottles of civer waiting to be drunk, unless its cooking sherry.

rob

Reply to
George.com