Cider Success

Cider success.

Opened a bottle on a wet and cool saturday afternoon at a friends house whilst recording a radio session.

Was supposed to be sparkling but little fizz. No great problem as it was quite drinkable. A little on the dry side but not too dry - sort of between a medium & a dry sherry if anyone knows that taste.

Definately tasted like cider with a nice subtle apple flavour. A few more weeks & could be very acceptable - chilled, in the summer heat, whilst I am on holiday, sitting on the deck under an umbrella, as I survey what needs to be done in the garden but decide to make a start tomorrow.

Less successful reinstalling Windows Vista due to the piece of crap developing so many inconsistencies instabilities. Did a restore to factory settings which is ok. When Bill Gates builds a stable operating system the cider will be vintage.

rob

Reply to
George