What is This Mint Family Perennial?

I have this mint family perennial blooming with a larger flower in a richer deeper pink than any mint I can remember ever seeing:

it?

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

Looks like a pink flowered Monadra hybrid.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.......

I'd never noticed a monarda without the "crown" arrangement of bent florets, but now that you mention it, I wonder if this is 'Petite Wonder' which I had put in the ground as a poorly rooted start some while back & had thought it dried up & died.

-paggers

Reply to
paghat

Monarda 'Petite Wonder'