roundup in the yard and garden

What, it doesn't work on dogs! Wahahahaha!

Reply to
jangchub

One time my X neighbor (his wife finally divorced him) called the police on me for growing pot and when the cop got here he laughed his ass off. It was a Vitex castus agnus.

Reply to
jangchub

Bees do not pollinate tomatoes, wind does. Give your plants a good shake daily till you set fruit

Reply to
jangchub

Chasteberry....good herb.

You mean the cop knew it was chasteberry? Likely not, just not the other herb.

Cops around are not quite that.....uhhhhh.....whatever!

Man, I hope it quits raining for just a few days, I gotta get offline and into the dirt

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Well, honey bees don't pollinate tomatoes, they can't get to the pollen. The sonic "buzz" of bumble and carpenter bees along with other solitary bees causes the tomato to release pollen usually resulting in higher yields than depending on the wind or vibration to do the trick.

Lar

Reply to
Lar

Dogs are like tomato hornworms. Better to pick them off one at a time, so to speak.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Actually, it's a Texas native plant. They grow all over the place along the highways and get upwards of 30 feet tall. Mine is about 15 feet tall and wider than that. This last rain event bent it way over and it's in full bloom so very top heavy. I have the 'Carolina Blue' and I give tons of them away each year. They reseed readily. I am going to start selling plants next spring on eBay.

Oh, yes, the cop didn't know...feh.

Reply to
jangchub