RHS Royal Horticultural Society Membership

I am interested to read some opinions on the merits of RHS membership.

particulary interested in the usefulness of their enquiry service.

Looking forward to reading some opinions.

Reply to
al

I suspect they are busy, I have always had an acknowledgement within 24 hours, and a result within about 4 weeks. They are always busier after major shows, Chelsea, Hampton Court(which is on now) Tatton Park, Etc

Think these three sites will lighten your day.

David Hill

I have only used their advice service and found it wanting, I asked about Leek Moth and at the time they didn't seem to realise it was no longer restricted to a few South Coast places and had spread as far as Staines. Had no idea on chemicals to use etc. They now have a fact sheet on it.

Reply to
Sue & Bob Hobden