Plant / Flower Identification

I have a plant that is growing in my yard that has spread a whole lot. I would like to see if anyone can help me identify it.

[URL=
[URL=

I don't know if i posted the picture correctly.

If you can help me out, i would very thankful.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Christopher

See if this works for the picture.

Sorry!

Reply to
Scott Christopher

It's henbit, a cool weather wildflower which many call a weed. Personally, I like it because it feeds the early bees.

Reply to
Jangchub

Most certainly henbit.

Reply to