OT:Joan of Arcadia

Hello, anyone watching here Joan of Arcadia show in CBS? the actress Constance Zimmer plays as Sister Lilly Watters, nun/friend of Joan's mother (Mary Steenburgen)is always wearing this 1 earring on her left ear. I really really like that earring and been searching on the Net for it with no luck. Anyone knows where I could buy it?

Thanks, Mira

Mira

Go to

hit the feedback hotspot at the bottom. Feedback about JofA and ask your question. If it's a constant item that she wears, the costuming department should know where to buy it in case something happens to the original.

Reply to
Ed Clarke

Thanks for the reply. I went there yesterday and the "feedback" link is not working. When you click on it, you will be in the same page exactly where you came from before you click the feedback. I'm afraid to say that JofA website isn't friendly user. I click on "cast" but it is not working either. I'll send a snail mail to them but meanwhile, if there are people who can point me to the right direction, that would be great.

Thanks, Mira

Mira

worked for me

Reply to
ronm

If it worked for you, would you send me the page where I can start to write? or put it here? this will be a big help.

Reply to
Mira

try

just a pop up like on the website (javascript I think). Maybe you aren't able to access any of them. I was able to get to it in a round about way as well by doing a google search on CBS.com feedback

Reply to
ronm

It worked for me and I copied your message into the feedback form. They're probably going to wonder why "Edward" wants to buy a woman's earring. I'll post any responses that I get ( except offers for a date... Nah, I'll post those too).

Ed Clarke

Reply to
Ed Clarke

Thanks very much Ed. I really appreciate you helping me find the earrings. Hope you'll get a response.

Mira

Reply to
Mira