Any CBS All Access customers here ?

Had enough of Directv's bs (broken promises and a billing dispute) and dumped them ... and since most of what we watch is from CBS , I signed up for their All Access streaming service . Everything is working fine but one problem . I'm having problems streaming live content with the computers , but no problems using the Roku .

I've tried with Win7/64 using IE11 and Opera and with XP Pro/64 using Opera , IE8 , and Firefox 52.1.whatever . All the same thing , screen goes gray . Both comps have AVG free A/V and windows firewall . Chances are we'll get another Roku for the bedroom TV , she ain't much on messing with a computer to watch TV . But I'd still like to get this working , if for no other reason than I might want to watch something out in the shop .

--

Snag

Reply to
Terry Coombs

DerbyDad03

Yeah , yeah , yeah , during "normal business hours" . I'm a bit impatient sometimes , thought someone here might have had the same issue .

--

Snag

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Same here. CBS All Access works great with Amazon Fire TV box but on Windows7 computer (Intel I5 & 8 Gig ram) the video stops/stutters.

Reply to
Joe