Mini lazy susan

I have an antenna mounted on a pole that is attached to a block of wood.

Sometimes I have to change the antenna position.

I would like something to put under the wood that would allow the wood to rotate freely.

All I could think of was a wheel bearing.

Any other ideas ?

Reply to
Andy

"Rotate freely", like whenever the wind blows?

You really haven't supplied much information. How big is the antenna? How tall is the pole? How big is the block of wood? Where is this contraption located - on the ground, on the roof, on a wall?

Seriously, could you be any less detailed?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You attitude suks, but I will answer your questions.

Pole is about 2 feet.

Block of wood is about 6 inches by 4 inches.

Reply to
Andy

Why wouldn't you use an antenna rotator? Lots of them on ebay, which one you choose depends upon the size (wind load) of the beam.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

Alliance tenna-rotor. Similar devices from $35 to $100.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

As long as you answer them is all that matters.

Missed one:

"Where is this contraption located - on the ground, on the roof, on a wall?"

DerbyDad03

Omni-directional antenna. Problem solved.

Reply to
Meanie

Rotating base or swivel plate.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

You didn't answer all of DerbyDad03's questions.

Reply to
Rick Koff

You don't take honest criticism too well do you. I'm guessing you're one of those get-a-trophy-for-showing-up snowflakes ;-)

Reply to
Wade Garrett