Need that steel corrugated garden edging

I want to get some more of that steel corrugated garden edging, the kind that you cut with tin snips and use those long pins to hold in the ground. But I just asked at Home Depot about it, and they said it hasn't been sold in years. All they have now are various kinds of cheap junkie stuff.

This edging was about 8" tall, too.

Does anyone still sell it?

I checked Lowes web site and it looks like they don't either.

Reply to
Good Granny

I can't imagine why anyone would want steel edging (it rusts) when there are now more modern materials that don't rust.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

This is as close as I have seen in a while. Not cheap.

Boron Elgar

It's galvanized.

Reply to
Good Granny

Eeek!

Reply to
Good Granny

Galvanized steel doesn't work well in the ground. In contact with the ground the plating migrates to the soil. Non ferrus materials make for much superior garden edging; plastics, lumber, masonry, aluminum works okay too. The modern commercial grade plastic garden edgings work best... ask for recommendations at a golf course.

Reply to
Brooklyn1