Mailing plants and seeds to people

Hey now V. JUst remember, what comes around goes around 3x ...........

BTW I dug up the cannas. They grew nicely.

Thanks again sweetie!

Love C "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Reply to
NAearthMOM

Victor, it would be my delight if ever I mention something you want or need! I would hand deliver it, myself.

Victoria

Reply to
animaux

Trade you some Yellow Canna for some Datura... ;-)

I'd rather do trades. I'm not comfortable getting stuff for free.

Reply to
Katra

I have a yellow canna infestation! I can still send you seeds.

Reply to
animaux

ROFL! So do I... ;-) I could send you some wild Tarot, but it's not the edible type...

Howsabout any herbal starts? I have extra Thyme, creeping thyme and oregano.

Bomba and Elodia (water plants) are also available to me. It'd give me an excuse to go snorkeling.

Datura needs direct sun right? I have space in the herb garden on the Western Exposure. My herbs do well there!

Then there is the pot of Horse Radish that propagated itself this year, but you can get that from any grocery store.

K.

Reply to
Katra

I'm not sure what wild Tarot is. Datura needs sun, but not full sun. I've had D.inoxia growing in bright shade with no direct sun and it bloomed as well.

Oh, I just got it! Wild Taro! Elephant ears? Have those too!

Reply to
animaux

Well, Elephant ears are actually much larger, but the San Marcos River Tarot is smaller and, Ithink, prettier. :-) 'tis related tho'.

How about the herbs?

Or, I could send you butternut squash seeds?

I prolly have some Turban seeds around here somewhere if I dig thru the seed box.

You know, if you have so many extra seeds, they do well on ebay!

K.

Reply to
Katra

I didn't think of that! I may look into that. I do have tons of seeds of all sorts. Thanks for the idea. I have all the herbs you listed. I have many hundreds of plants of all manner. It would be very hard to find anything which grows well here that I don't already have. White four o'clocks. I would want those.

animaux

Hmmmmmmm... I could look on ebay.

I had to fight for the opium poppy seeds from Singapore that I bought there. I have a nice package of those sitting by my printer awaiting spring planting :-)

Seeds, especially unusual ones, do VERY well on ebay.

Betcha you could get a nice price for the datura!

I don't suppose you have any peyote cactus....

K.

Reply to
Katra

Reply to