Gardenfork.tv, a web video show about cooking, gardening and other fun stuff

Hi Everyone,

A brief hello here, I wanted to tell you all about my two web video podcasts that I thought you might find fun to watch.

Gardenfork is a show about cooking, gardening, and other fun stuff that usually features me and 2 yellow labs trying to garden and cook. you can watch the show at

or on iTunes here:
World Green is a show about practical things you can do to reduce your impact on the earth. Pragmatic Green Living. You can see the show at
or watch it on iTunes here:
i just created a community site for the shows called The Greenhouse
people watch the shows then go and post their own thoughts, pictures and videos.

This is all a complete blast for me to create, i'd like to hear what you all think.

best, eri c

Reply to
Eric_gardenfork.tv

It had to happen: green spam and, a new era is born.

Reply to
Billy